By Douglas V. Gibbs
● Abortion: Forcing Insurance Companies to cover Abortions. S.B. 245 in California
, if passed, would require insurance companies to pay for all abortion costs, and would exclude abortion from any co-pay plans.
● Department of Justice that is lawless: The United States Constitution
is based on the rule of law, which is virtuous law; The Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God, as the Declaration of Independence
put it. How do you circumvent laws, the rule of law, and morality in a society? You turn the Department of Justice into the Department of Injustice with the Appointment of Merrick Garland
(the same individual Barack Obama attempted to appoint to the U.S. Supreme Court). Garland is specifically anti-Second Amendment, and pro-Open Borders.
● Depopulation: A party that supports killing billions to depopulate the planet.
● Due Process
, the Elimination of for College Students: Biden’s “White House Gender Policy Council” is “beginning his promised effort to dismantle Trump-era rules
on sexual misconduct that afforded greater protections to students accused of assault.” The subhead informs us that, “The Biden administration will examine regulations by Betsy DeVos that gave the force of law to rules that granted more due process
rights to students accused of sexual assault.”
● Elections: Freedom of Speech
– The Institute for Free Speech has done extensive analysis of the bill
and its team of experienced election lawyers, constitutional lawyers and free speech advocates have produced some of the best critiques of the bill we’ve seen. The Institute for Free Speech recently sent a letter outlining their objections
to H.R. 1
to the leadership of the House Administration Committee, one of the House committees that may hold hearings on the bill.
● Employment, Laws that disallow being an independent contractor: The Pro Act, a proposal in Congress
that mirrors the disastrous California Law A.B.5, claiming to help independent contractors by forcing employers to hire them (of which often cannot happen no matter how much you wish it) essentially takes away the choice of persons to be independent contractors, which includes choices that employees do not have the opportunity to enjoy. If this bill becomes law, the potential is a loss of 57 million jobs.
● Immigration Gag Order: President Joe Biden and his administration are making sure the American people do not know what is happening. They have ordered that US Border Patrol agents and leaders cannot share information with the media
. NBC News referred to the move as an “unofficial gag order” where agents were told to deny ride-along requests and ignore press inquiries. Any approval for press inquiries must come from Washington, in what is sure to control the information that is made available to Americans. NBC News shared that requests for photos of overcrowded facilities have been denied. Requests for data about the number of people at the border have also been denied. Some of the requests have been denied under the excuse of COVID precautions, but this certainly seems more like a cover-up.
● Kangaroo Courts: Aside from the obvious kangaroo court style proceedings during the Trump impeachment hearings, the Biden administration is targeting college students, stripping some of them of their due process
● Mandatory Vaccinations: President Biden Authorizes 4,000 Active Duty Troops to Mobilize Across United States to Push Vaccination Effort https://beckernews.com/4k-troop-levels-biden-37663/…vaccinations we are finding out may be deadly.
● Mass Shootings: While Democrats claim they wish to stop mass shootings, their gun control policies will not resolve the problem because the policies seek to take guns away from law abiding citizens, leaving them defenseless against mass shooters, thus, encouraging mass shootings. They have also lied about who commits these shootings, saying that it’s mostly white people
(an effort to bolster their “the country is full of dangerous white supremacists” false narrative).
● Nazi-style identification and segregation for dissenters: https://conservative
● Restrictions on Travel: As gas prices shoot upward thanks to the bad policies of the Democrats in power at this moment, a mileage tax is apparently on the horizon
. This would increase the cost of travel, making it cost-prohibitive for most Americans who are already struggling to survive in this scamdemic economy as it is. If you read their sustainable development goals, it fits right in. They don’t want you traveling, just like the communists in Russia didn’t, and just like the communists in China push. That said, a mileage tax is not only unconstitutional (there are no constitutional authorities regarding any federal involvement in internal travel or infrastructure), but ideas like this was once shot down by the Father of the Constitution James Madison with his veto of the Bonus Bill
● Revisionist History: Democrats believe if they can destroy our history, or rewrite it with ridiculous things like the 1619 Project
, it will make people wish to abandon liberty because of its alleged sinful founding.
● Slave Labor in Africa: To make sure the dream of the liberal left Democrats of no gas-powered cars comes to fruition, the rise of the electric car must be a paramount policy. The Democrats are doing all they can to promise you a new future with electric cars. In order for that to happen, cobalt is used as a necessary ingredient in the lithium batteries being used for electric cars and smartphones. Aside from being very destructive to the environment, cobalt mining operations in Africa enslave children as young as seven.
● Spending Federal Funds Recklessly and without Limitations.
● Suicide: California’s S.B. 380
, if passed, would require physicians to endorse and refer for lethal action. Would reduce waiting time for assisted suicide.
● Thought Police: The Cancel Culture has society canceling people for what they believe, businesses firing people for what they believe
, and what’s next is government arresting people for daring to have an opinion contrary to the political party in power.