Why did the New York Times use Memorial Day weekend to push the hard left’s warfare against White America with the headline, “Why Does the U.S. Military Celebrate White Supremacy?“
‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black’. The former vice-president made the comment in an interview with Charlamagne tha God, a co-host of the radio show ‘The Breakfast Club‘.
Let’s stop for a moment and think about this.
- The father of the Democrat Party was Andrew Jackson, a vicious slave master, and the architect of the Trail of Tears.
- The Ku Klux Klan was created by the Democrats to be the militant arm of the party to stop blacks and white republicans from voting.
- When it came to desegregation, the U.S. Military led the charge. Segregation in the military, by the way, was instituted by a Democrat, Woodrow Wilson.
- Racism existed in both the North and the South back in the ol’ slavery days, and the federal government that is being accused of being racist, under Republican President Abraham Lincoln, was willing to act beyond the Constitution and end slavery militarily if necessary. Okay, there is more to it than all that, regarding State Sovereignty, and all that, but you know what I mean.
- At the beginning of the War Between the States, only 5% of southerners owned slaves, and many folks in the Confederate States of America did not agree with slavery, but supported the effort over, well, States’ Rights. In other words, it was a State issue, and right or wrong, it was not the federal government’s authority to force the States into a federally determined compliance.
- The Civil Rights Act of 1964 was written by Republicans, supported by the GOP, and filibustered against by Democrats.