Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs
Saturdays, 1:00 – 3:00 pm Pacific Time
KMET 1490-AM (www.kmet1490am.com)
Call in Live during the Program!
August 14, 2021 Episode: Resistance to Tyranny
Topics on Today’s program:
of the Rule of Law
The rule of law is based on the
principles of natural law, which include, but are not limited to, the following
- Based on God’s Laws, i.e. Ten Commandments.
- Based on the concept that our rights were given
to us by God.
- The people possess their rights, and those
rights are unalienable.
- Governments are instituted to secure our
- There is a higher power than government that
even government must obey.
- Written law is based on God’s moral code.
- The principles of the rule of law are
- The members of the system are individuals, and
are individually responsible for their own lives.
- When the government becomes tyrannical it is
the duty of the people to alter or abolish it.
In opposition to the rule of law is
the rule of man, which carries the following characteristics:
- Based on the laws of judges, a ruling elite,
and the whims of the society at large.
- Based on the concept that our rights are
declared by government.
- The people serve the community so they have no
possessions, and rights may be taken away by government when mandated by
the ruling class.
- Governments are instituted to protect and
guarantee our rights, which are defined, determined, and allowed by
- Government is the highest power, and subjects
may be restrained by the body politic when necessary to preserve the
safety of the overall community.
- Written law is based on man’s moral whims,
typically of a self-gratifying nature.
- The principles of the rule of man must be
ingrained into the minds of the people through indoctrination programs.
- The members of the system are a part of a
collective and must operate in a manner that is for the common good.
- Questioning governmental leadership is
considered insurrection, and must be punished.
- Proof of Vaccination at all Restaurants and Gyms in Los Angeles
- Federal Government Seeks ban of unvaccinated on Airplanes
- Rahm Emanuel: Don’t say “mandate,” say “Requirements for Access” when discussing vaccine passports
- Orange County Restaurant Defies Vaccination/Mask Order
- Taxi Company defies vaccination/mask mandate
- CDC Director Admits Vaccines Don’t Prevent Virus Transmission
- Vaccine mRNA inventor: Vaccine Enhances Viral Replication
- Majority of Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in Israel are Fully Vaccinated
- FDA knew vaccine would cause new COVID cases, said nothing
- Fauci promises flood of new COVID Vaccine Mandates
- Hard Bigotry of No Expectations
- Oregon lowering education standards, no Math, Reading, Writing needed to Graduate
- Black Conservatives React to Oregon reduction of graduation standards
- CDC recommends detaining “high risk” persons in COVID camps
- CDC recommended detention camps named “Green Zones”
- CDC’s Plan to kidnap unvaccinated children to ensure they get vaccinated
- Biden/Democrats Don’t Care Eviction Moratorium Does not meet Constitutional muster
- Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium Attacked by Hackers
- Was Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium a success?
- More evidence reveals January 6 an inside job by the Deep State