Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs
Get the phone app … make your smart phone smarter!
1-3 pm Pacific Time on Saturday Afternoon … or if you miss the show, listen later to the archived podcast at
Call in at
- Super Tuesday Pulls Biden back into the race
- Down to two old white socialists
- Bernie effect ensures Trump landslide
- Saving the Enumeration Doctrine and the Electoral College
- What a Democrat President would mean to American economic prosperity
- Medicare for all? Obamacare nearly destroyed me.
- Locally, GOP faces extinction
- Death of the new Proposition 13
- When guns save lives
- With Democrats In Charge And Pushing Gun Control In Virginia, Firearm Purchases Soar By 63%
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Excited About Prospect Of Coronavirus Becoming Trump’s Katrina
- Iranian official who took part in 1979 Iran hostage crisis dies of coronavirus
- State of Washington worst hit; Trump calls Governor Jay Inslee “a snake”
- During a press conference on Friday, Dr. Cody explained, “First, keep your hands clean. This is one of the most important steps you can take.” She continued, “Today, start working on not touching your face — because one main way viruses spread is when you touch your own mouth, nose, or eyes,’ Cody, the California health official said, as she licked her finger to help her separate the pages she was reading from.
- Crowdstrike is backpedaling on their actions related to the fraudulent claim that Russians hacked the DNC and shipped these hacked emails to WikiLeaks.
- Devin Nunes: Mueller prosecutors should face criminal charges over Russia ‘dirt’ tipster. Newly Declassified FBI Memos Directly Conflict with Mueller Team Claims in Papadopoulos Sentencing Memo
- Rep. Devin Nunes, the ranking member on the House Intelligence Committee, signaled his intentions on Fox News on Monday, claiming newly released FBI interview notes known as 302s show that Mueller’s prosecutors misled the courts about what Papadopoulos told them about Mifsud, the mysterious Maltese academic who was central to the Trump-Russia saga.
- Devin Nunes and House Republicans Announce Possible Criminal Charges Against Crooked Mueller Attorneys
- President Trump has been on a serious warpath to oust ‘disloyal’ people since his impeachment and acquittal. The President is looking to replace the “bad people” with Trump loyalists.