Constitution Radio with Douglas V. Gibbs
1-3 pm on Saturday Afternoon
archived podcast at
- Merry Christmas
- New Year, New Contract
- Constitution Study by Douglas V. Gibbs coming to television
- Constitution Does not give Pelosi authority to change impeachment rules
- Founding Principles: The Importance of Due Process
- Congresswoman Val Demings: Trump should be impeached regardless of Quid Pro Quo
- Pelosi: Impeachment necessary to stop voters from “dangerous” action of reelecting Trump
- Martin v. City of Boise: Illegal to criminalize homeless behaviors
- Cruel and Unusual Punishment, 8th Amendment
- U.S. Supreme Court rejects the case
- Iowa man sentenced to 15 years in prison for burning LGBTQ flag
- Is Justice truly blind?
- In drive for equality, why are differing political views being criminalized?
- What would have been the penalty for burning an American Flag? How about burning a Confederate Flag?
- Louisiana Purchase Anniversary
- How California aided in Virginia’s flip to blue
- Virginia another example of the dangers of democracy, and the reality that we are losing the republic
- Virginia willing to use National Guard to enforce new gun laws
- Why are gun laws not being challenged on the basis of constitutional prohibition of ex post facto laws?