Guest: Douglas V. Gibbs – President of Constitution Association.
United States District Court – District Court of Southern California
Civil Action No 20CV2379 TWR BLM
Constitution Association Inc v. Kamala Devi Harris
Lawsuit alleges Kamala Devi Harris is not a “natural born Citizen” and is not eligible to be the President of the United States.
The Lawsuit also alleges the plaintiffs have faced significant threats of violence, have had their voting rights disenfranchised or diluted when Kamala D. Harris sought the office of Vice President of the United States which she is not eligible, which violates their rights under Amendment IX and plaintiff have sustained injury from wasted resources in carrying on their basic goals as well as injury consisting of the costs expenses in bringing this complaint to settle an issue central to political advocacy which has been created by the activities of Harris and others.
Other Topics to be Discussed:
- Texas Lawsuit – States’ Standing
- American Voter Standing in Presidential Elections and the Constitution
- State Secession and the Constitution
- Congressional Certification of the Presidential Election
- Foreign involvement with U.S. Elections – Dominion